Terms and Conditions
The usage & access of the website is bound by the acceptance of these terms. In case the user doesn’t accept these terms. He/she must not use the website.
1. Our Services
Our services include visual content, like vectors and illustrations, photos and images, PSDs and Photoshop files and videos. All contents are owned by Xpecode and can be downloaded from the website.
2. Authorized Use
The User has the right to use the Website only in good faith. Any method of artificially increasing the number of downloads, hits, or clicks of the content is strictly denied, such as: the number of downloads by robots, spiders, or other mechanisms; including but not limited to generating hits or clicks, mobile applications, programs or tools, will lead to termination of your account and your obligation to indemnify the Company for damages arising out of your actions done. The User must not engage in any action that may harm the image or rights of the website.
The User will not impersonate another user or person. The use of robots, spiders or any other mechanism to access, copy, control any part of the Websites, overload, impede the normal use of the Website or the Services, is strictly prohibited.
The cost of using the Services shall be borne by the User, who shall also be responsible for ensuring that he/she/it complies with all applicable laws and regulations and has the essential hardware and software to run the services.
The rights granted to the User under these Terms are personal, and the user can’t, assign the rights to any third party without the Company’s prior, express, and written consent.
The User fully accepts that while using the Services, the Website may publish advertising that maybe unrelated to the contents presented or the Services.
The User must register and activate an account before using any Service. He/she/it will receive alerts and notifications related to the Services. Thus, the email must be valid. If the data provided by the user was inaccurate, the Company reserves the right to suspend or cancel the User’s account.
Every action taken through the user’s account on any device is their responsibility. The User must notify the Company right away if they believe another User is utilizing their account.
The Company may suspend or cancel the User’s account if it considers that the User has breached these Terms.
The Services allow Users to search for content and download it after buying one of our packages. You can contact the Company as stated in these Terms or by following the procedures on the Website for a copyright complaint if you have any questions about any material that violates any rights or doesn’t follow our terms.
The User accepts that the use of the Website and its Services is at the User’s own risk and responsibility. The Company disclaims all liability for any abuse or usage that violates these Terms.
The User accepts to indemnify and agrees to be liable for any damages that may happen to the Company and its directors from any responsibility that they may incur as a consequence of the User’s breach of these Terms and the User’s use of the Website and the Services.
The Company makes no guarantees on the Website’s or Services’ continuity or availability, reliability, quality, completeness, or whether they are appropriate for a particular activity or purpose.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages that may result from:
- Interruptions, viruses, technical problems, interferences, omissions, unavailability, power cuts, failure of the telecommunication networks or the User’s equipment.
- Delays or unavailability of the Website and the Services due to deficiencies or traffic overload on the Internet, in the communication network or the electricity grid Services or due to maintenance or software updates.
- Third-party actions and any other occurrence beyond the Company’s direct control.
6. Intellectual Property
The website, services and/or content, their design and source code, and all content contained therein (text, images, designs, databases, graphics, logos, trademarks, icons, buttons, images, videos, etc.) , are owned by or licensed to us.
If you believe that Content violates the rights of a third party or does not comply with these Terms, you may report it to us.
7. License Agreement
The Company allows the User in a non-transferable, revocable, limited, non-exclusive manner and on a worldwide basis for the duration of the relevant rights to download and use the Content to download, use and modify the Content, in a device the User owns or controls and only for the purposes and uses allowed in these Terms. The Company reserves all rights over the Content and the license is not granted to the User.
You may use the Content in its entirety, only part of its elements, without modification, or in combination with other Content, under the license granted with the Content provided that:
- The Content will not be used in a way that suggests any kind of affiliation by the Website.
- The content can’t be resold, licensed or transferred by the user.
- The content is can’t be used in any trademark to guarantee or to imply a guaranty of any product or service.
- The Content can’t be used in a manner that portrays any person appearing in the Content in a negative way or in an offensive manner. For example, pornography, escorts, political endorsements, or contraceptive products etc.
- The content can’t be used to abuse a person, race, sex, culture, sexual orientation, religion, country, region, town, village or any other human group.
- The User’s rights will end automatically without any notice if the User breaches any of the Terms.
8. Conditions for Subscription
The Premium Subscription Terms will apply to users who have purchased a Premium Subscription. The Company can edit the Subscriptions offered at any time. Thus, the company can add or remove features from any service. The price for the Subscription is in USD and can be modified at any time. The user shall pay the Subscription before having the service activated through credit/debit card. Payments are processed through third-party sites. When the User purchases the Subscription, the user will receive an email with the receipt of the purchase and a message on the screen that confirms the payment.
After the purchase of the Subscription, the User will benefit from the following:
- Using the content without the company/website credits.
- Access all the contents which are available in the Website.
- No download restrictions
9. Changes and Closure of the Website
The Company may, at any moment, and without incurring in any responsibility towards the User:
- Edit or update the content of the Website/Services.
- Limit/modify the conditions or features.
- Deactivate and delete all or some of the User accounts and their corresponding information for curtain reason.
The use of the Website/Services, and the implementation of these Terms, shall be governed by Lebanese law. Any dispute related to these Terms shall be settled by the Lebanese courts. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, the provision shall be deemed or considered not valid. The remaining provisions of these terms will remain unaffected.
12. Complaint submission
If you do have any complaint about the way we process your data, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org